Absorbency Matters Most
Designed to help you have less leaks and healthier skin, eakin Cohesive® Seals help prevent leaks and skin irritation by forming an absorptive barrier around your stoma.
Reasons To Use
- Smoothing out irregular skin and filling dips and creases1,2,3,4
- Encircling the stoma to prevent corrosive output from damaging the appliance flange3,4
- Adding protection for people with a high output ileostomy1,3,4
- Protecting against contact dermatitis1,2,3
- Helping to prevent repeated stoma problems3,4
A Seal for Every Situation
1 Mc Groggan G, Haughey S and McDowell K (2018) An absorbent, enzyme-inhibiting seal reduces peristomal skin complications. Gastrointestinal Nursing 16:1 42-49.
2 Boyles A (2010) Keeping up to date with stoma accessories: enabling informed choice. Gastrointestinal Nursing 8:6 28-42.
3 Evans S, Burch J (2017) An overview of stoma care accessory products for protecting peristomal skin. Gastrointestinal Nursing 15:7 25-34.
4 O’Flynn K (2016) Protecting peristomal skin: a guide to conditions and treatment. Gastrointestinal Nursing 14:7 14-19.