Flexi-Seal® PROTECT PLUS with LUER or ENfit™ Connection
We make fecal management our priority so it doesn't have to be yours.
A fecal management system that senses when the retention balloon is correctly filled and visually indicates over-inflation.
- Medication/irrigation port with LUER or ENFit™ connection, allowing to deliver medication effectively via a secondary route.
- Self-closing catheter designed to reduce the risk of cross-contamination during bag change• Blue finger pocket allows easy and accurate placement of the soft silicone retention balloon.
- Proven in vitro to contain C. difficile and its spread into the environment.1
- Odor barrier runs the full length of the catheter, providing an end-to-end odor barrier.2
- The blue sampling port allows safe and easy stool collection helping minimize the risk of fecal exposure.
- Contains Protect Plus Privacy™ Collection Bag with APS filter with 6x more odor-capturing capabilities compared to the charcoal filtered collection bags.3 This filter also eliminates the need of manually releasing the excess gas from the collection bag.4 Includes 4 ConvaTec Diamonds™ gelling and odor control sachets.
- Ordering Information
|Product Code||Box of|
|422303||1 kit with LUER connection with one filtered bag|
|421703||1 kit with ENFit™ connection with one filtered bag|
|422291||Protect Plus Privacy™ Collection Bag with APS filter (5/box)|
Customer Relations Center
For more information or to order samples, please contact our customer relations center at 1-800-465-6302.
1 Jones S, Towers V, Welsby S, et al. Clostridium difficile Containment Properties of a Fecal Management System: An In Vitro Investigation. Ostomy Wound Management 2011;57(10):38–49.
2 Odor Barrier Testing. 130124-001. Data on file, ConvaTec Inc.
3 Flexi-Seal® Privacy Bag Filter Evaluation. 121412-001. Data on file, ConvaTec Inc.
4 Minimizing the spread of C. difficile spores from the release of gas. February 19, 2013. Data on file, ConvaTec Inc.