Introducing the first system to combine negative pressure wound therapy with Hydrofiber Technology.
Negative Pressure Wound Therapy delivered in a simple, discrete, canister-less system:
• Easy to use
• Small and portable
• Quiet, no alarm
• Disposable pump with 30 day lifetime† Designed for flexibility
• Suitable for use within and across different care settings
• Separate pump and dressing packs
• Supports patients resuming normal life
* As demonstrated in-vitro.
† Battery change may be required during pump lifetime
1. ASSESSMENT OF THE IN-VITRO PROPERTIES AVELLETM NEGATIVE PRESSURE WOUND THERAPY DRESSING. WHRI4520 MS128. Data on file. 2015. ConvaTec.
2. Waring MJ, Parsons D. Physico-chemical characterisation of carboxymethylated spun cellulose fibres. Biomaterials. 2001;22:903-912.
3. Walker M, Hobot JA, Newman GR, Bowler PG. Scanning electron microscopic examination of bacterial immobilisation in a carboxymethylcellulose (AQUACEL®) and alginate
dressings. Biomaterials. 2003;24(5):883-890.
4. HFM-2015/017. Data on file. 2015. ConvaTec Inc.